Sign in to follow this  
HenkA

Some questions about the FS2Crew2010 and 737PIC

Hello Brian and other forum members,After having finished a couple of flights with Wilco 737PIC (did not fly the bird for quite a long time), I bought and installed the Voice Commander for this AC.It's a great pleasure for me to fly the AC together with the Voice Commander. Great!!!!Two questions remain:1) Can I set Stabilizer Trim with the737PIC; if yes: How??2) Bryan, perhaps you remember the fact, that I was not abled to let the Voice Commander understand the phrase 'Cleared'. Now I noticed that, if I say: 'Cleared for Takeoff' , and 'Cleared for Landing' , the green bar displays the word 'cleared' in both cases, and the FO carries out his tasks. Did you already update the Voice Commander for this? If not, I guess it's not necessary to do so.I just finished a flow-sheet for the 737PIC Voice Commander. If there are simmers interested in the stuff, please let me know. Then I wil upload it at Avsim.com.Regards (and waiting for the next Voice Commander,....perhaps also the Wilco Airbus in future). :( Henk

Hello Brian and other forum members,After having finished a couple of flights with Wilco 737PIC (did not fly the bird for quite a long time), I bought and installed the Voice Commander for this AC.It's a great pleasure for me to fly the AC together with the Voice Commander. Great!!!!Two questions remain:1) Can I set Stabilizer Trim with the737PIC; if yes: How??2) Bryan, perhaps you remember the fact, that I was not abled to let the Voice Commander understand the phrase 'Cleared'. Now I noticed that, if I say: 'Cleared for Takeoff' , and 'Cleared for Landing' , the green bar displays the word 'cleared' in both cases, and the FO carries out his tasks. Did you already update the Voice Commander for this? If not, I guess it's not necessary to do so.I just finished a flow-sheet for the 737PIC Voice Commander. If there are simmers interested in the stuff, please let me know. Then I wil upload it at Avsim.com.Regards (and waiting for the next Voice Commander,....perhaps also the Wilco Airbus in future). :( Henk
Hi Henk,Stab trim: Yup, but not via voice control. Set it using the keyboard assignment you have for Trim up and down.Cleared: Glad you got it sorted, but I did not change any code. If "cleared for takeoff" does the job, then I won't complain.Next Voice version is for the Level D 767. It'll be out very soon.Best,