Sign in to follow this  
asanal

Re-installation and Wide Screen Mod

Bryan,After a year, I am pulling LDS767x from hangar.I reinstalled FSX LDS 767 / FSX767 Fs2Crew and WC Mod without any problem...BUT, when I installed Fs2Cew 767X WC mode disappeared and regular 767X screen appeared. I reinstalled LDS767X , WC Mod and Fs2Crew with UAC activated. Still Fs2Crew overrides the WC. I remember, this happened a year ago, but I forgot how to correct it.Thanks

Ahmet Sanal

"Time you enjoyed wasting, was not wasted"

Bryan,After a year, I am pulling LDS767x from hangar.I reinstalled FSX LDS 767 / FSX767 Fs2Crew and WC Mod without any problem...BUT, when I installed Fs2Cew 767X WC mode disappeared and regular 767X screen appeared. I reinstalled LDS767X , WC Mod and Fs2Crew with UAC activated. Still Fs2Crew overrides the WC. I remember, this happened a year ago, but I forgot how to correct it.Thanks
Hi Ahmet,I'm sorry I don't know.... What's "WC"?Best,

Hi Ahmet,I'm sorry I don't know.... What's "WC"?Best,
Hi, Bryan,Sorry , it suppose to be WS (Not WC) "Sven's FSX Widescreen Mod". Yesterday I fixed. I made many copy/pase to 767/Fs2Crew Panel conf. folder from Sven's WS Mod Panel config. folder. I am sure that was not the way fix it, but that was all I can managed it.Hope you are feeling better today.

Ahmet Sanal

Hi, Bryan,Sorry , it suppose to be WS (Not WC) "Sven's FSX Widescreen Mod". Yesterday I fixed. I made many copy/pase to 767/Fs2Crew Panel conf. folder from Sven's WS Mod Panel config. folder. I am sure that was not the way fix it, but that was all I can managed it.Hope you are feeling better today.
Hi,So did your mod work?So long as you copied all the FS2Crew gauges/windows over and the gauge/window #'s are line-up in sequence, you should be okay.Please email me your Mod so I can take a look at it.Best,

Hi,So did your mod work?So long as you copied all the FS2Crew gauges/windows over and the gauge/window #'s are line-up in sequence, you should be okay.Please email me your Mod so I can take a look at it.Best,
Bryan,I am sorry if I caused confusions.It is not my MOD. Its listed in your Pinned Topics as a first item:" Sven's FSX Widescreen Mod Download here! "or you want to see my changes in Panel Config folder?Regards

Ahmet Sanal

Bryan,I am sorry if I caused confusions.It is not my MOD. Its listed in your Pinned Topics as a first item:" Sven's FSX Widescreen Mod Download here! "or you want to see my changes in Panel Config folder?Regards
No worries, I understand now.You probably clicked "set panel cfg" to FS2Crew in the Start Center *after* installing the Wide Screen mod.Please do this:Locate the panel.cfg file that the 767 loads.Overwrite it with the WS mod.Load the 767.Assuming you overwrote the correct panel.cfg file with the WS version, the WS version should load.

No worries, I understand now.You probably clicked "set panel cfg" to FS2Crew in the Start Center *after* installing the Wide Screen mod.Please do this:Locate the panel.cfg file that the 767 loads.Overwrite it with the WS mod.Load the 767.Assuming you overwrote the correct panel.cfg file with the WS version, the WS version should load.
"Assuming you overwrote the correct panel.cfg file with the WS version, the WS version should load" Here is where I am lost: When I suppose to load the LDS767Fs2Crew? If I loaded after WS version, Fs2Crew overwrites the WS.Therefore I copy/load WS Panel cfg file to Fs2Crew panel file.Regards

Ahmet Sanal

"Assuming you overwrote the correct panel.cfg file with the WS version, the WS version should load" Here is where I am lost: When I suppose to load the LDS767Fs2Crew? If I loaded after WS version, Fs2Crew overwrites the WS.Therefore I copy/load WS Panel cfg file to Fs2Crew panel file.Regards
I think its better to start over again.1- I un-installed 767XFs2Crew2-I deleted WS folder3-I un-installed 767XWhen you have a time to spent, please inform which one will be first to load, second and third.Best regards

Ahmet Sanal

I think its better to start over again.1- I un-installed 767XFs2Crew2-I deleted WS folder3-I un-installed 767XWhen you have a time to spent, please inform which one will be first to load, second and third.Best regards
Please do it this way:1. Install the LDS 767.2. Install FS2Crew and apply all updates.3. Locate the panel.cfg file.It will be right here:Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\LVLD_B763\Panel\Panel.cfgThat's the panel.cfg that will load when you select the 767 in the main FSX menu.Copy the WS version panel.cfg file over the the original cfg file.Load the 767 and you should have your WS panel.Cheers,

Please do it this way:1. Install the LDS 767.2. Install FS2Crew and apply all updates.3. Locate the panel.cfg file.It will be right here:Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\LVLD_B763\Panel\Panel.cfgThat's the panel.cfg that will load when you select the 767 in the main FSX menu.Copy the WS version panel.cfg file over the the original cfg file.Load the 767 and you should have your WS panel.Cheers,
Bryan,Finally I completed the installation as you advised. I also found the problem caused the incomplete installation:1 Please open WS zip you will see there is only Panel.Cfg folder in the Zip . Forward-Fo-Wide screen Bitmap.image and Forward-widescreen Bitmap.image files were missing `-in ".fs2crew.com/FS2Crew767Widescreen.zip "2- If you have connection to LDS-767X Member Dowload section you will find WS Zip folder with two Bitmap.Image files and Panel Cfg. folder.3- I made copy/pase of two Bitmap image files from LDS Member Dowload into Fs2Crew WS Panel cfg folder. I opened the FSX and WS with Fs2Crew were working.One thing is puzzling me. If two Bitmap image files were missing from "fs2crew.com/FS2Crew767Widescreen.zip " Why there are no posts regarding this issue.Best regards

Ahmet Sanal

Bryan,Finally I completed the installation as you advised. I also found the problem caused the incomplete installation:1 Please open WS zip you will see there is only Panel.Cfg folder in the Zip . Forward-Fo-Wide screen Bitmap.image and Forward-widescreen Bitmap.image files were missing `-in ".fs2crew.com/FS2Crew767Widescreen.zip "2- If you have connection to LDS-767X Member Dowload section you will find WS Zip folder with two Bitmap.Image files and Panel Cfg. folder.3- I made copy/pase of two Bitmap image files from LDS Member Dowload into Fs2Crew WS Panel cfg folder. I opened the FSX and WS with Fs2Crew were working.One thing is puzzling me. If two Bitmap image files were missing from "fs2crew.com/FS2Crew767Widescreen.zip " Why there are no posts regarding this issue.Best regards
Hi,That was a user created mod. Not an official FS2Crew mod.Cheers,

Hi,That was a user created mod. Not an official FS2Crew mod.Cheers,
BryanI am sorry,it was my mistake, not realizing complete warning and proper download location in your post. ."The download file available here is just a modified panel.cfg so it will work with FS2Crew. You still need the main download with the modified Bitmaps; they are available in the Members section of the Level-D 767 forum. "Best regards

Ahmet Sanal