Sign in to follow this  
Scope

Any new client development for fsx in the future?

Squawkbox and fsinn is no longer under development. So is anyone working on a new client for vatsim and fsx?

Although I have no way of really knowing, I have the feeling that VATSIM is working on something as this has been a really hot topic in the VATSIM forums, but I guess time will tell what the future of VATSIM clients will hold.

CXA001-1.jpg

VATSIM: P2 | I1

Although I have no way of really knowing, I have the feeling that VATSIM is working on something as this has been a really hot topic in the VATSIM forums, but I guess time will tell what the future of VATSIM clients will hold.
Can you give me a link to the thread where you read that?

i am starting to doubt that we will see a new client. still hoping for it, though!

Denis Kosbeck

KPHX

In reading the VATSIM forums, the development is well under way and the first beta should be ready by sometime early next year.So hang there!

CXA001-1.jpg

VATSIM: P2 | I1

I suppose that's good news. I'm one of those who got tired of the problems that I have with both clients and just stopped flying on line. I prefer SB, but I tend to get crashes when using it. FSInn is more stable on my system but the FPS drops substantially when using it. Marc, do you have a link to the VATSIM forums that talks about this? The SB forum post was far to vague for me to get my hopes up.

Noah Bryant