Sign in to follow this  
Jonathan Poller

LDS 767 crashes

good product!though, there some major problems (for me):1. Following the installation I tried to load lds 767 and during the load (around 80%) FSX crashed, each time I tried. Only when I loaded a different aircraft and then change to lds767 I could get it to work.2. I managed to fly a couple of times with the new voice fs2crew but FSX suddenly crushes, always in the middle of when a FO/ground crew voice is sound.how can i overcome this?Jonathan.

Jonathan Poller

Banner_FS2Crew_Bus6.png qw787_banner.png

Hi Jon,I've been making FS addons for 5 years, so, based on my experience, you can try these things. Since others haven't reported your CTD, I'm going to have to make 'best guesses' here:1. Do not used Saved Situation Files. They can sometimes cause trouble.2. In the FSX options menu, there is an option so the aircraft always loads in the 2D cockpit. Make sure that is ticked. Loading an aircraft in a VC or Spot view can sometimes cause problems.3. Delete your FSX.CFG file. A lot of people like to hand edit the FSX.CFG with weird mods, and it can make their sim unstable. The FSX.CFG file will rebuild when you re-load FSX.4. Reinstall your Audio drivers with the latest version.5. Reinstall your Video drivers.6. Uninstall the Level D 767 aircraft and re-install it not forgetting to apply the latest Level-D updates. Reinstalling aircraft cleanly often can cure weird hard-to-explain 'gremlins.' If you do that, make sure you do a test flight before you re-install FS2Crew.7. Your OS should have a utility called "Event Viewer". Be sure to use it after the crash so you can get more info on what's causing it.8. Do a test flight away from any 3rd party scenery or AI traffic to rule out conflicts.Hopefully one of those will do the trick for you.Cheers,