Sign in to follow this  
citationjet

How to find missing Callsigns in FSX

Hi Gents,i use Editvoicepack in FSX for updating and import missing Callsigns which runs well so far. My question is, when i am in the air I still have airlines around where I just hear the flight number without the callsign. So my question is if there is a tool available which shows me which callsigns are still missing in my FSX so that I know which callsigns I need to import via Editvoicepack ? Thanks in advance!CheersMark

Hi Gents,i use Editvoicepack in FSX for updating and import missing Callsigns which runs well so far. My question is, when i am in the air I still have airlines around where I just hear the flight number without the callsign. So my question is if there is a tool available which shows me which callsigns are still missing in my FSX so that I know which callsigns I need to import via Editvoicepack ? Thanks in advance!CheersMark
Isn't there an an option in EditVoicePak to "show missing" - or has my memory failed again?

Unfortunately no....there is no chance to search in Editvoicepack....CheersMark
The "View Missing" on the Tools menu does not provide the information you need?

Hi everybody!When i started to install ai traffic i made an access db to keep what airlines were installed and what callsigns were missing (even with authors and all).Even today, with the new release of WoAI, i'm still using it. But if you are willing to do something like i did, first, be patience and try to update it, reasonably, everytime you can.Cheers,Ignacio :(

Ignacio aka Tanocapo

The AI flightplan may be set to use the registration number in lieu of the callsign. You wouldneed to disassemble the traffic file(s) to check to see if this is the cause.If you have the SDK installed and install the Traffic Toolbox you can open the Traffic Explorer inflight,find the registration number you hear ATC using, then find it in the Explorer window and it willtell you which traffic BGL is responsible for that flights presence.TTools documentation explains the two options for creating flightplans with registration vs. callsigns.I assume that you have already checked the aircraft.cfg files for the aircraft involved to insurethat there is an "atc_airlines=" entry. The absence of that entry will cause ATC to revert tothe registration number as well. Paul

Wide-5.jpg