Sign in to follow this  
spotlope

Bill & Lynn Lyons did it again - Stinson WOW!

Hi All,First of all, if you want to fly some of THE best small aircraft in FS land - try some produced by Bill and Lynn Lyons. I can't say enough about their attention to detail and the overall "feel" of their aircraft. Their VC's are superb. They recently released their previously payware/shareware (whatever) planes and they are fantastic. I previously bought their Ryan and found it to be among the best. It also came with a boat and other surprises.NOW: They just released a new payware/shareware rendition of the Stinson Gull Wing aircraft. It also comes with some custom scenery and another aircraft (don't remember which) and other goodies as well.All this excellance (and fun) for the grand total of $12.50 (US). Amazing how reasonable that is! I just sent my request to them for the plane.If Bill and Lynn are reading this post - many thanks for your past work and the new Stinson. Great to see you folks will be involved with FS2004......Howard

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Amen! Another beautiful and functional suite of aircraft from two of the most reliable authors in the biz. Not only is the Stinson a beauty, but you get a really interesting Pietenpol "Air Camper" -- a homebuilt aircraft from the 30s, a Pietenpol Primary Glider (which is possibly the most minimal craft since Orville and Wilbur), and a '34 Ford Roadster! All that, and your download comes complete with a customized hangar that you can place using one of the freely available scenery tools to make your own home airfield. You can't ask for more that that. At $12.50, it's practically free considering what you get. I highly recommend it.thanks,