Sign in to follow this  
Guest aeroengr

Eastern Airlines Dreamwings Dash 8 Q100/200

Guest aeroengr

Does anyone know where I can obtain the texture (Eastern Airlines), for the Dreamwings Dash 8 Q100/200? I have the complete model;however I managed to delete my files by mistake. Please advise and thank you.AeroEngr

Does anyone know where I can obtain the texture (Eastern Airlines), for the Dreamwings Dash 8 Q100/200? I have the complete model;however I managed to delete my files by mistake. Please advise and thank you.AeroEngr
Don't believe I have ever seen such a texture.But it would be helpful to know what version of FS you are seeking this for - FS2004 or FSX..That would make searching elsewhere a bit easier.

Guest aeroengr

I have Flight sim 2004. The only website that has the Dreamwings Dash 8 Q200 texture is Eastern Virtual airlines;however you have to join their organization, order to download the files. Any suggestions, recommendations as to where I might download this texture. ThanksAeroEngr

I have Flight sim 2004. The only website that has the Dreamwings Dash 8 Q200 texture is Eastern Virtual airlines;however you have to join their organization, order to download the files. Any suggestions, recommendations as to where I might download this texture. ThanksAeroEngr
Are you speaking of the Eastern Metro Express livery for the Dreamwings 8 Q100 perhaps? I have that one.

Guest aeroengr

Mr.Dave Opa Yes you are correct. It's the Eastern Metro express livery for the Dash 8 Q100. If possible I'd like to obtain the file from you. I only need the texture file, and not the complete aircraft. Not sure if you can upload the file;however maybe send it as an email attachment. If this file can be sent My email address is ftenny@comcast.net. Not sure how to obtain this file from the forum. Is that possible. Also if you're interested I have the Homeland Security texture for this model. I welcome your reply and Mr. Opa thank you for your time and patience.AeroEngr

Mr.Dave Opa Yes you are correct. It's the Eastern Metro express livery for the Dash 8 Q100. If possible I'd like to obtain the file from you. I only need the texture file, and not the complete aircraft. Not sure if you can upload the file;however maybe send it as an email attachment. If this file can be sent My email address is ftenny@comcast.net. Not sure how to obtain this file from the forum. Is that possible. Also if you're interested I have the Homeland Security texture for this model. I welcome your reply and Mr. Opa thank you for your time and patience.AeroEngr
You can get it here:http://cid-873415f9c...20%5E0%20PanelsAfter the screen comes up, click on the Eastern Express Fleet - that is the one listed under "Last year".You will be downloading a file named Eastern Metro Express Dash 8 100 DW.zipJust a friendly bit of advice..........Never post your e-mail address in this, or any forum, anywhere - unless you enjoy receiving spam.The "bad guys" use automated programs to troll forums seeking e-mail addresses which are then passed on to spammers.If you need to be contacted, ask folks to send you a PM (Personal Message) instead.Hope that info is helpful.

Guest aeroengr

To Mr. Dave Opa Marshall: Received the file and thank you for your help. I will remember to not give my email out. Will ask for instead to send a personal message. I wasn't aware that the "Bad Guys"would surf the Avsim website. Haven't received any spam, so I guess I'm lucky. Just wondering what is your background? I'm an Engineer by experience and education and a private pilot, working on obtaining a Commmercial/Instrument rating. BTW I joined Eastern Virtual Airlines. It seems they want to help me get started in Virtual Flying. Are you flying with any VA? Good to hear from you and please keep in touch. Again Dave thank you.AeroEngr

To Mr. Dave Opa Marshall: Received the file and thank you for your help. I will remember to not give my email out. Will ask for instead to send a personal message. I wasn't aware that the "Bad Guys"would surf the Avsim website. Haven't received any spam, so I guess I'm lucky. Just wondering what is your background? I'm an Engineer by experience and education and a private pilot, working on obtaining a Commmercial/Instrument rating. BTW I joined Eastern Virtual Airlines. It seems they want to help me get started in Virtual Flying. Are you flying with any VA? Good to hear from you and please keep in touch. Again Dave thank you.AeroEngr
If you are interested, there is a short bio in this issue of Tips and Tricks for FS2004:http://library.avsim.net/search.php?SearchTerm=tips_ands_tricks_11.zip&CatID=root&Go=SearchGlad I could be of assistance.