Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

INFORIS

Aircraft Views Missing

Hello everyoneCouple days ago i did a System restore and everything went smoothly, When i Reinstalled FSX along with other Addons yesterday, i noticed that some of the views on the aircraft were goneWhen you right click in the game and it shows you all the view options, only had two options, Aircraft and Cockpit, I'm missing the Virtual cockpit, Spot View, Tower view and couple othersSo please help me

Hello everyoneCouple days ago i did a System restore and everything went smoothly, When i Reinstalled FSX along with other Addons yesterday, i noticed that some of the views on the aircraft were goneWhen you right click in the game and it shows you all the view options, only had two options, Aircraft and Cockpit, I'm missing the Virtual cockpit, Spot View, Tower view and couple othersSo please help me
Have you tried renaming the FSX.cfg file to something like FSX.cfg.BAK ?That will force FSX to build a fresh new cfg file, using all of the original settings the next time you start up FSX.Sometimes that little trick will solve strange issues such as you describe.

the missing views are defined in the cameras.cfg (which may have gotten corrupted). There is a default backup copy in the FSX install folder and also one accessible on the install disk 1 if you need it.If the backup in intact, you only have to rename the active copy and a new one should be copied from the default.Loyd