Sign in to follow this  
Mohegan

747 crash in taxi

Hello, I just bought the 747-400 for FS9 and it's noseweel seems very sensitive during taxi or landing; before the axis calibration (via FSUICP) it was impossible to taxi because the plain was getting crashed only for the normal oscillations due to the taxirunway or the runway; also when I got the takeoff, in landing also putting down slowly the noseweel on the ground it got my "Queen" crashed.After the axis calibration the problem is almost solved but sometime i get again the plain crashed (FS9 says: impact).So what can be wrong here? For now I just unabled the accidents in FS9 but I think that maybe I'm missing something......I never had that issue with other plains like PMDG MD-11, Maddog, ATR72, Level-D etc.....RegardsMarco Calcagno - LIML

Marco,If you are familar with AFCAD, check the runway/taxiway surfaces at the offending airports. If they are "Macadam" or "Tarmac", change them to Asphalt and see if that solves your problem.

Lee Adams

JAFO

That's it....But it's gonna take too long to modify all the surface through AFCAD...so I'll just de-select the accidents!Thank's

Marco,If you are familar with AFCAD, check the runway/taxiway surfaces at the offending airports. If they are "Macadam" or "Tarmac", change them to Asphalt and see if that solves your problem.