Sign in to follow this  
a3ifs40

PMDG Doors

Good afternoon I have a major problem setting the doors on the FSX 747-400for some reason when I go to the key assignments it will not read my keyboardfor example for the door 1L I try to type CTRL+SHIFT+Qwhen I get to the Q part it freezes and goes to restartso as a test I went in and just typed Q same thing freeze restartI checked and I have CAP LOCK OFF but I can't for the life of me figure it outany advise would be greatthanksIan Snow

I made my doors Shift+ 1-0.Q by itself mutes sound (not multiplayer talk).I think some combination of CTRL+SHIFT+Q is like ending a program with task manager or some other "Q" combination. Try something else.

Eric Vander

Pilot and Controller Boston Virtual ATC

KATL - The plural form of cow.

KORD - Something you put in a power socket.

UNIT - Something of measure

My 747 Fuel Calculator

Also make sure you have power (other than batteries, i.e. APU, GPU) to the aircraft before trying to open the doors.

Dylan Charles

"The aircraft G-limits are only there in case there is another flight by that particular airplane. If subsequent flights do not appear likely, there are no G-limits."

Guest flyawayboy777

Dear All, I have been haveing a slightly same problem with my PMDG 747-400, 747-400F, 747-8i, 747,8iF. I have set some commands like, "1" FOR all pax doors. They open just fine on only the PAX modles. I tried to open the nose door on the CARGO versions of my 747s but they all NEVER open. I also started from a cold and dark setting with all engines off and everything was switched off. It still doesn't WORK! Can someone help me out? Thanks! American%20Flag.gifim%20Not%20Worthy.gif Sincerly, Rohan Patela VERY HAPPY PMDG user!

Guest flyawayboy777
Also make sure you have power (other than batteries, i.e. APU, GPU) to the aircraft before trying to open the doors.
Thanks I will give it a try!