Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ahinterl

What MD-11 video can you recommend?

Hi Andreas,The Martinair one is the best I think. I started a DVD thread not too long ago that had some great reviews from people here. I'll try and find it for ya.Edit: Here you go.http://forum.avsim.net/topic/279052-airliner-dvds/page__p__1733237__hl__dvd%26%2339%3Bs__fromsearch__1#entry1733237Here is a link to the DVD if you decide to buy it, a smart move I think: http://www.itvv.com/product/MD11/mpmd11dvd.htmlBy the way, Taylor if your out there, weren't you going to leave a review of your DVD??? :(

Woa... lol I accidently clicked on this thread. Would have never even looked at this Dan heheDan-I guess I should. I most likely won't post it here in the PMDG forum but in the review section of the avsim forums. I should buy another dvd. This MD11 one looks cool

Woa... lol I accidently clicked on this thread. Would have never even looked at this Dan heheDan-I guess I should. I most likely won't post it here in the PMDG forum but in the review section of the avsim forums. I should buy another dvd. This MD11 one looks cool
Or both? What's wrong with copy/paste? :PLook at the link above, you most likely forget out discussion from before, oh well.

Ya. I was talking about that link you posted. Ya now thinking about it, I do remember you saying I should review it. Actually, I've had a few things I wanted to review such as the Aerosoft Airbus a320(Freaking amazing model but the systems are probably the worst systems/navigation modeling I have ever seen. The default fsx and fs9 systems/navigation could possibly be better). I am so disappointed in it that it actually lead me to want to write one but I wanted to go full out on it and put pictures in but just haven't found the time. Maybe this weekend I will.*No need to review any PMDG aircraft as they are always the best hehehe*