Sign in to follow this  
Nandan Patel

FS2004 ground textures blurry

FS2004 now blurry, check the attachment...Only happened when I installed some GE Pro "Ground Environment Professional Textures", can't seem to install the "Ground texture set" cause i don't have cdh00.dll in system32 folder...any help on this? (file not found cdh00.dll - once it has finished installing the textures, so I don't think any of them are installed) I even changed my fs9.cfg:[DISPLAY]UPPER_FRAMERATE_LIMIT=20TEXTURE_BANDWIDTH_MULT=400[TERRAIN]TERRAIN_ERROR_FACTOR=50.000000TERRAIN_MIN_DEM_AREA=10.000000TERRAIN_MAX_DEM_AREA=100.000000TERRAIN_MAX_VERTEX_LEVEL=19TERRAIN_TEXTURE_SIZE_EXP=7TERRAIN_AUTOGEN_DENSITY=2TERRAIN_USE_GRADIENT_MAP=1TERRAIN_EXTENDED_TEXTURES=1TERRAIN_DEFAULT_RADIUS=9.500000TERRAIN_EXTENDED_RADIUS=3.900000TERRAIN_EXTENDED_LEVELS=240

Guest belga1

Hello,Check PM deal.gifRegards.bye.gifGus.

Hello,Check PM deal.gifRegards.bye.gifGus.
Thx buddy!biggrin.gif. Appreciate it, but isnt cdh00.dll related to viruses??? Searched on google and just got virus things as results...

When you figure out the 'cdh00.dll' problem try these settings:[TERRAIN]TERRAIN_ERROR_FACTOR=100.000000TERRAIN_MIN_DEM_AREA=10.000000TERRAIN_MAX_DEM_AREA=100.000000TERRAIN_MAX_VERTEX_LEVEL=19TERRAIN_TEXTURE_SIZE_EXP=8TERRAIN_AUTOGEN_DENSITY=5TERRAIN_USE_GRADIENT_MAP=1TERRAIN_EXTENDED_TEXTURES=1TERRAIN_DEFAULT_RADIUS=40.000000 TERRAIN_EXTENDED_RADIUS=60.000000 TERRAIN_EXTENDED_LEVELS=4

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2

When you figure out the 'cdh00.dll' problem try these settings:[TERRAIN]TERRAIN_ERROR_FACTOR=100.000000TERRAIN_MIN_DEM_AREA=10.000000TERRAIN_MAX_DEM_AREA=100.000000TERRAIN_MAX_VERTEX_LEVEL=19TERRAIN_TEXTURE_SIZE_EXP=8TERRAIN_AUTOGEN_DENSITY=5TERRAIN_USE_GRADIENT_MAP=1TERRAIN_EXTENDED_TEXTURES=1TERRAIN_DEFAULT_RADIUS=40.000000 TERRAIN_EXTENDED_RADIUS=60.000000 TERRAIN_EXTENDED_LEVELS=4
Yea i read your post on REX, apparently those settings didn't work for others so i havent tried them...Also saw on other thread on other forums the settings i'm using so i used them instead.

Guest belga1

Hello,Nothing to do with viruses ..And I'm a paranoiac when it's about security .. :rolleyes:But seem's it's some here more paranoiac :( You can type any DLL in the Google search .. and you will always have some results about infection ... false positives or someone who try sell some security stuff :Just Kidding:My settings (I'm happy with .. )

[TERRAIN]TERRAIN_ERROR_FACTOR=100.000000TERRAIN_MIN_DEM_AREA=0.000000TERRAIN_MAX_DEM_AREA=200.000000TERRAIN_MAX_VERTEX_LEVEL=21TERRAIN_TEXTURE_SIZE_EXP=8TERRAIN_AUTOGEN_DENSITY=5TERRAIN_USE_GRADIENT_MAP=1TERRAIN_EXTENDED_TEXTURES=1TERRAIN_DEFAULT_RADIUS=4.000000TERRAIN_EXTENDED_RADIUS=4.000000TERRAIN_EXTENDED_LEVELS=2
Regards.bye.gifGus.

Yea i read your post on REX, apparently those settings didn't work for others so i havent tried them...Also saw on other thread on other forums the settings i'm using so i used them instead.
Before you rush to judgement you should try the settings I posted above for yourself. Everyone's machine is different and I've gotten PM's from those who said these settings made an improvement...

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2

Before you rush to judgement you should try the settings I posted above for yourself. Everyone's machine is different and I've gotten PM's from those who said these settings made an improvement...
Hey, so so so sorry about not trying out your update, it worked! It looks like it's back to normal, changed a few settings in fs2004 itself and seems it is just as it was before.Thanks!blush.gif

When you figure out the 'cdh00.dll' problem try these settings:[TERRAIN]TERRAIN_DEFAULT_RADIUS=40.000000 TERRAIN_EXTENDED_RADIUS=60.000000
I thought the max FS recognized was 9.9 and 9.9?

Ark

--------------------------

I9 9900K @ 5ghz / 32GB G.Skill (Samsung B) / Aorus Master Mobo / EVGA GTX 2080Ti FTW 3