Hi guys,time to get my i920 overclocked, I would like to go with water cooling. I have been looking at kits and really not sure what to get. The Coolit systems kits are looking good (and easy to install), however, I am concerned about the reviews I read on newegg.com about reliability. What would you recommend?Thank you in advanceJohn

Is your mind set to a kit, or might you be interested in buying the parts separately? The reason I ask is because performance of kits is usually lower that the performance of a custom built system. At the same time, a custom system will let you change parts in the future easily. If you want to upgrade to a better or quieter pump, or add a bigger radiator and include a graphics card into the loop...When I say a custom built system I don't mean something custom machined just for you, but instead using individual production parts easily found in most liquid cooling shops and assembling it yourself. Also, what's your budget?

Hi guys,time to get my i920 overclocked, I would like to go with water cooling. I have been looking at kits and really not sure what to get. The Coolit systems kits are looking good (and easy to install), however, I am concerned about the reviews I read on newegg.com about reliability. What would you recommend?Thank you in advanceJohn
I would never buy that product.. NEVERas rrrman said the H70 or H50 is a great solution

Here's another big thumbs up vote for the H50. I've been using it for months and have been really happy with it. My specs are in my sig.

ok, thank you guys, I just ordered the H70, going to pick it up later on today , will let you know how it goes John

ok, thank you guys, I just ordered the H70, going to pick it up later on today , will let you know how it goes John
Great pick, good luck with your overclock!

Thank you! So far I have my cpu OC @3.2Ghz and the cores temp are in th low 50's.. pretty happy. Install was easy (I have not touched a computer in many years, but if you follow the instructions, no big deal)..John.

Thank you! So far I have my cpu OC @3.2Ghz and the cores temp are in th low 50's.. pretty happy. Install was easy (I have not touched a computer in many years, but if you follow the instructions, no big deal)..John.
I hope that's low 50's under full load, which is what the H70 should be capable of at that clock speed.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | Gigabyte RTX 4090 Gaming OC 24GB | 32GB 3200MHz RAM | 2TB + 1TB NVME SSD | 2GB SSD | 2GB HDD | Corsair RM850 PSU | 240mm AIO | Buttkicker Gamer 2 | Thrustmaster T.16000M Flight Pack | 75" 4K60 TV | 40" 4K60 TV | Quest 3 | DOF Reality H3 Motion Platform

MSFS @ 4K Ultra DLSS Performance with 2.0x Secondary Scaling |  VR VDXR Godlike 80Hz SSW OXRTK @ 5200x5200 Custom FFR CAS 50% | MSFS VR Ultra DLSS Performance - Windows 11

I hope that's low 50's under full load, which is what the H70 should be capable of at that clock speed.
At those clocks, even a proper air cooler can do "low 50s":D

I am running full load and the highest temp on core1 is 51 degrees. I was concerned about noise with air cooler. The corsair is pretty quiet (barely notice it)

That's about what I get with my H50. Just out of curiousity, what core temp software are you using?

Good temps sp far, just go ahead an up it to 4Ghz when you have a moment. The temps will most likeley be fine.

ok Lucky I will give it a shot. @Trelane, I am using Real Temp 3.40 to monitor my temps..

ok Lucky I will give it a shot. @Trelane, I am using Real Temp 3.40 to monitor my temps..
Sweet good luck I hope you manage!