Sign in to follow this  
Guest kilo_sierra17

Gforce 4 ti series

Hi again folksDoes the GF4 ti series support all the functions of FS9 like water reflections ,bumpmapping on water etcand in General are they giving aboveaverage results compared to GF2 MX400 64 mbThanks Greg

Guest kilo_sierra17

The Ti series you bet! I bought this Ti4200 and it is one sweet card!!

Guest HeavyFan

Hi Kurt, Can you give a little more info on your Ti 4200 Card? I am thinking of picking up a Ge Force4 Ti 4200 128MB card, I have a lowly Ge Force2 Mx400 32MB card now, so the Ti 4200 Card is going for like a $100 Bucks at procewatch.com. So can u share some performance Info you get with this Card and FS2004? So I can really decide on wheater to save a little more Money and Pick up the Ti 4600 or 4200 128Mb Cards for 2004! Thank's MIKE:)

Guest HeavyFan

Hey John, Is the Raedon 4600 pro alot better working in 2004 than the Ti 4200 or 4600 Cards?? Do u have AIM or MSN? Please let me know, as At Pricewatch.com, there are a few diffrent slelction for the 9600Pro!? And proces are a little chaeper also, for a 128MB 9600 Pro going for $122?? Or can you look at this link and tell me which one is good for 2004?? I have a Dell 8200, P4, 1.7GHZ machine! I would really apprecite the HELP! THank's MIKE:)here's the link.... http://www.pricewatch.com/menus/m37.htm

Yes Thanks that sounds like a good option in New Zealand as Price for a 9600 pro 256 meg is around $360 which isnt bad fo DX9 complientIm not one for large fancy airports and like sticking to hills and Geographical features so I like weather settings cranked up I like 3d clouds and good distance viewsCan the 9600 pro handle that well or better to get 9700Also is shimmering textures an issue?Thanks for any response your time is appreciatedCheers Greg New Zealand

Guest JoeW

OK... But you can get the GeForce Ti 4200 128 meg.. for about 95 dollsrs. Just do a search.Joe W.

Personally, I found much improved performance going from a ti4200 w/64mb to a ti4600 w/128mb RAM (it was free - couldn't pass up that upgrade). Tomshardware.com has a nice set of comparisons of the nVidia product line. Performance of the ti4600 is about 30% faster, but I have a feeling it was the RAM increase that helped me the most...Just an FYI.sg

I7-7700k@4.7ghz | 32gb RAM | EVGA GTX1080 8gb | Mostly P3Dv5 (also IL2:BoX, DCS, XP11)

Guest kilo_sierra17

Well I am not sure exactly what you would like to know but let me know, do you have MSN?