Sign in to follow this  
Guest Ken Meier

Can't get to Boise

Guest Ken Meier

Whenever I get within 10 miles or even try to start from Boise (KBOI)I get the error report and it states that FS9.exe is the cause. I have not added any scenery or mesh.Anyone else experience this?

FINALLY!! somebody with the problem, however mine is a little different, if i try to start there it crashes however once i flew the piper cub around there after taking off at another a/p close by, but i did not land there, so i dont know, but i was flying right beside it and had no problems, so it indeed is very odd, i have yet to figure this outciao!Brian S

Ciao!

Guest troyboy66

Ken...don't forget to sign your post. They have a tendency to remove it without signatures.By the way, do u live in Boise? I do, but I have no problems with crashes anywhere near it...Boise is my main hub.You might want to try running disk clean and disk defrag, or...You might want to try reinstalling FS9....Troy

Weird, I just did my first FS2004 flight to Boise and same thing happend to me. I then tried to setup a flight starting in Boise and FS crashed on me ?!Cheers,Petehttp://members.aol.com/pzsoulman/myhomepage/logo.gifAthlonXP2000,AbitKX7-333(latest4in1),512MB/2700SDRAM,WinXP,DirectX8.1,Geforce3TI200(128MB)(Det.30.82),SBlive(WDM5.1.2601.0)

I9-13900K, RTX 4090, DR5-6000MHZCORSAIR ICUE H150I ELITE, ASUS PRIME Z790-P, THERMALTAKE TOUGHPOWER GF3 1350W, WIN 11

Guest Nathan Palmer

Last version West Palm Beach, FL (KPBI) had a noise abatement which was no flights in or out during night hours (from runway lights on til off). Sounds like this version Boise now has a MS/FAA no fly policy. :)NP

Guest tgabriel

Nah, it's just that them Ideehoans dislike ferriners so much they kill off all the simmers who dare to come close :-lol Try going to the Payette Air Charters web site and downloading the scenery they have there for Boise. That might help.

Ken, I've been trying to get in touch with you now and then, but you've got a filter on your email...I can't seem to get thru. I've tried to play the stupid game your software demands of me, but no good...each email gets bounced back. So...I'll return the post you sent me tonight, but only after you allow it!Bob B

HiI had the same problem.On my system it was the FS Genesis landclass beta version that forced FS9 back to the desktop.After removing the landclass file FS9 is working properly in and out of Boise.Have FunJames

Guest SteveJ

If you have FS Genesis Landclass, a CTD at Boise was fixed in v 1.03, so that might be a possible explanation and solution. I think the current patch is now at 1.04......Steve J.

Guest Ken Meier

Sorry Bob,It is a anti-spam program and it is not supposed to keep out the good guys. It is fixed now and the door is wide open to you.Sorry about that,Ken

Guest Ken Meier

Thanks James,I am sure that is the answer, I'll get the update.Thank you very much to all that responded,Ken