Sign in to follow this  
dolin

CTD help

Hi,the problem started a few flights agoI use FSX SDK traffic viewer a lot, to determine the runway in use for departure. If I click on an aircraft the viewer opens a window to display it. If I press "ì" (I have an italian keyboard, so I mean the key right to the left of backspace) to close the window FSX freezes and crashes.It's quite frustrating, can you help me?Thank you

mastery.jpg

Specs:

Windows 7 64bit / Intel Core i5-3550 @3.30 GHz / 8.00 Gb RAM / ATI Radeon HD 7800 2Gb

Hi,the problem started a few flights agoI use FSX SDK traffic viewer a lot, to determine the runway in use for departure. If I click on an aircraft the viewer opens a window to display it. If I press "ì" (I have an italian keyboard, so I mean the key right to the left of backspace) to close the window FSX freezes and crashes.It's quite frustrating, can you help me?Thank you
What happens if you place your mouse on the "window" and Right click and then select Close Window instead of using the ] key (as found on US keyboards) ??

What happens if you place your mouse on the "window" and Right click and then select Close Window instead of using the ] key (as found on US keyboards) ??
Well, I tried it once and it works, but sometimes I just forget that trick, press the key without thinking and the simulator crashes. Isn't there a way to prevent it from happening?

mastery.jpg

Specs:

Windows 7 64bit / Intel Core i5-3550 @3.30 GHz / 8.00 Gb RAM / ATI Radeon HD 7800 2Gb

Well, I tried it once and it works, but sometimes I just forget that trick, press the key without thinking and the simulator crashes. Isn't there a way to prevent it from happening?
I have never had it happen so really cannot suggest anything else - other than to try a different keyboard and see if that makes a difference. Perhaps there is something "flakey" with that particular key on the one you are using now.

I have never had it happen so really cannot suggest anything else - other than to try a different keyboard and see if that makes a difference. Perhaps there is something "flakey" with that particular key on the one you are using now.
Maybe, I'll give it a try.Anyway thank you very much :D

mastery.jpg

Specs: