Sign in to follow this  
neutrino

Acceleration Hornet - Armed & Dangerous

One other thing George - dont buy the Abacus add -on, its simply crap and not needed. You can download javiers freeware Nimitz carrier to go with your superbug and you are laughing. Cheers, Mark
Thanks for the heads up Mark. After wading through various sites I had similar thoughts. I do plan on purchasing the VRS F18 Superbug package once I have FSX Gold installed that I had just ordered on line. That is assuming of course I can get all installed properly and running at some sane level. After installing the freeware FSUIPC 4.60 and perhaps afew other tweeks including a few things I have seen suggested here... including one of the 32 bit dll's , crank down all the FSX settings and go easy and see what happens.If all goes well.... perhaps the VRS Hornet will allow me to spend days on end wading through the user manuals and learning how to cold start the bird.Man I have big plans.....heh heh. Perhaps I should be so cocky. Take care,GeorgeMark and JR,Where did you guys purchase your VRS SuperbugX package from. I live in Philly, and I'll be darned I cannot find it in any of the stores including BestBuy who used to be prettygood on stocking flight sims.Thanks in advance for any leads.George

George, you can purchase the SuperbugX directly from the VRS website as a download, this is the fastest option.

I'm waiting for the DVD release. I now spending money trying to collect all my favorite add-ons on CD/DVD.BTW, I thermally impressed with all the helpful responses. Thank you for the video links. They are very entertaining!

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

just let you know that Best Buy carries the f-18 Superbug on dvd in our store. don't know if all the stores will, ours is one of the largest here in Tulsa. Also on the website and retails 29.99.

George, you can purchase the SuperbugX directly from the VRS website as a download, this is the fastest option.
I prefer having the raw disks. So I probably would order them directly from VRS in due time if I cannot find them locally.
just let you know that Best Buy carries the f-18 Superbug on dvd in our store. don't know if all the stores will, ours is one of the largest here in Tulsa. Also on the website and retails 29.99.
Thanks. I keep watching what Best Buy claim they have them in stock via. their internet site.

Excellent! I'm ordering my copy today.Update: Placed an order and it should be here in about a week. Thanks!!!!

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

glad to give info that can. wish BBuy would carry more because we still run out of FSX all the time and we carry enough copies of the Logitech flight stick. also Tulsa is like aviation capital of the US to some degree in my humble opinion and has a top 5 or 10 general aviation airport. Wish we had some hobby shop that carried flight sim goods.