Sign in to follow this  
Guest Matt Johnson

POSky Overload!!!

I am in "POSky Overload"!! I am going to have nightmares with the uploads POSky did today! I estimate over 100 uploads! Hopefully, they are cleaning out their inventory for some new great design for the future!

What you are seeing is a change in our hosting architecture / process. POSKY and the other large sites hosted on AVSIM are moving their files over to our file library server in order to keep the web server up to speed and more efficiently take advantage of the size and speed of the File server.

Guest Matt Johnson

230, actually. ;-)And yes, Tom is correct. None of the POSky files are "new", but have been relocated from our WWW server into our library as part of our hosting restructure.--M