Sign in to follow this  
Guest Scott Campbell

Gone fishing..........

Well thats quite all right! I didn't mean to read more into what you were saying, so forgive my presumption.I couldn't agree more: I've still, after all these years, yet to get the right feel for virtual helos. While I think I understand all of they dynamics involved fairly well, in sims they either seem to be way to stable or way to touchy (at least in my unexperienced hands). I've talked to a few helo pilots who also don't like FS and Fly! much for that very reason... But I haven't had the opportunity to ask them about FS 2002 (or Fly! II for that matter), so maybe thats changed somewhat.Its at least fun in the end though, so getting a little theory to the noggin while doing so can't be half bad. One of these days I'm a gonna have to hit an airfield and steal a copter to see if my sim experience has been any use... I'll make sure you're firmly in my Will first however. :-)So I guess I have yet another forum to browse. Thanks for the topic Lindy or I'd a never known... Here's to you having a wonderful week.Take care,http://members.rogers.com/eelvish/elrondlogo.gifhttp://members.rogers.com/eelvish/flyurl.gif

>I did not, actually... I always come into the forums by >direct links, so I missed it. Excellent news though! I >very much look forward to reading there. Well, don't do that and you wouldn't miss out on things. :-)

>Elrond, >>I heard somewhere that helicopters don't fly, they are just >so ugly that the Earth repells them! :-lol ....or they beat the air into submission. Whichever works for you. :-)

Ahem.... we really should be discussing this in the helicopter forum...... :-roll :-roll :7 :-lol :-lol :-lol :-rotor :-outta Francois :-wave________________________Francois A. "Navman" DumasAssociate Editor &Forums AdministratorAVSIM Online!email: fdumas@avsim.com________________________

Francois A. 'Navman' Dumas

Posted Image

EuropeRides

... and the man's Blog