I downloaded build 638 last week, I notice build 633 is now the latest.Is it ok to install 633 over 638 or do I need to do a complete un/re-install of ASE? I assume it is just the executable that is being replace with each build?Thanks,Rob.

Rob build 638 is the latest build, I don't know what would happen if you tried to step back a build.

Hi,I just double checked and everything is B638. Not sure where you saw that B633 was the latest!No, you cannot just go backwards with our installers. You would need to uninstall, install your base ASE and update with the Build you wish to use at the time.You are up to date!

bah, I am an idiot...but you knew that :-)My browser did not refresh the web page, delete or disregard this thread please.Thanks.Rob.