Sign in to follow this  
kiwiflyer45

Review Feedback on FSDT Hawaiin Airports Volume 1

Hi, :smile: there are some things I do disagree on and its some of the comments at the end with. Some of the buildings have blurry textures and some of the parked vehicles are unrealistic looking when viewed up close.No animated birds or sound effects.User Guide does not include recommended FSX settings.Your computer’s security software may give a warning message when accessing & downloading the demo.I have too say that the buildings look fine too me, some of the textures wont all be super high resolution due to the frame rate problem some people could have. same thing with the cars I'm sure they could put in even higher resolution vehicles in there, but due to frame rates they didn't. most of the scenery's that I have, have no animated birds or sound effects. so I think that was being a bit too picky in my opinion, but I admit it would have been nice. I also I didnt have any problems with security warning messages.I'm sure that writing a review is not easy! :Big Grin: I can imagine having to be sort of remain neutral when writing something and everyone will have different opinions about the quality and details. So I always appreciate the time invested by the reviewer, and I do enjoy reading them. I do hope in the future that reviewers have a talk with the developer before having some of reiviews out and complete, it would have been interesting to see there opinions on why something was in or out of the product.

Cesar Martinez

Current system specs 

Amd 7800x3D MPG B650I EDGE WIFI  CORSAIR Vengeance 32GB DDR5

Alienware 34 aw3418dw at 120Hz 3440x1440 ultra wide

Asrock RX7900XT 2x 2gb GB ssd drives 1 GB western digital  nvme. windows 11.