Sign in to follow this  
JP_Visser

Kosrae review

Hello,if I try to read that review I getLost File (Apache Error 404) AVSIM Error Alert The document you were searching for has either expired or migrated elsewhere. To find documents which have moved, we suggest you start at our main page or drop us a quick note. You may also search for the document with our site's internal search engine. Thought you'd like to know ;) <_<

Guest acezboy561

Click the link in the sidebar on the mainpage, that works. Somebody with access to the front page will fix it up ASAP anyway.http://www.avsim.com/pages/1110/PIS/Kosrae.html

Had to reply to two observations from the review. The screenshot at the very top of the review is default FSX setting from somewhere where the reviewer saw fit to introduce at the outset. The buildings and terminal area are definitely not Kosrae and shouldn't be given prominence. There are tons of areas within Kosrae product to which the reviewer could've taken shots or even borrow from the PIS website to introduce product. This is outright sloppy hapharzard work and misrepresentation of the product. Please change the picture.Second, and this is meant for review editors; kindly ensure that products are given to reviewers that have relative capable system that matches product description so that what is written and demonstrated by way of pics, etc, are valid representation of the product. From the reviewer's screen-caps, the photoreal textures and ground polys are blurred to the point where if I was a potential customer, I'd pass reading the review, let alone buying the product. The product's actual photoreal ground texture composition is 30cm/pixel and the reviewer's shots are way off. See comparative shots here: http://islandsim.com/kosrae-international-ptsa.htmlDevelopers invest exhaustive hours developing products in order to meet end-user tastes and standards and if reviewers are not careful with their write-ups and customers consequently don't buy products, the hours and efforts are ultimately wasted. Editors must ensure that reviewers take extra care and diligence when writing reviews. I am not saying that products should get favorable reviews, I'm simply asking that whether negative or positive, a review must fully and truely represent contents, standards and capabilities of the product.GrahamDeveloper

Edited for speeling

Visit the tribe @ http://islandsim.com

for review editors; kindly ensure that products are given to reviewers that have relative capable system that matches product description so that what is written and demonstrated by way of pics, etc, are valid representation of the product.Acknowledged....the reviewer is a very capable reviewer, unfortunately he didn't include his PC specs with this review.