Sign in to follow this  
Tom Allensworth

No Subject

Guest jon_151

To all,While most of you will think I am childish by posting this topic, let me explain to you why and how I am very ###### when someone tells me a word which doesn't present my characteristic.

Jon is very arrogant, selfish, rude, and worst of all a hypocrit. He rarely creates his own work and feeds off the glory of skilled artists such as FeelReal. And having your JPHAS cronies rate people down because you don't like them is a low trick too, fight your own battles.
This is a recent rating addressed to me and I am just laughing at it, but it means something to me and I will NOT tolerate it.I have a different culture which really different from most of you here, in my culture, you cannot say someone being hypocrit, selfish or whatever bad you think about the person without a strong evidence.Although I said Hypocrit to my buddies and friends, but I said it in a Joke form, I am not saying it serious.Very rarely I say a person hypocrit.Arrogant means as I think I am the best and I show off my repaints skill by bashing other people work, thinking my work is the best, is that what you see me as ? here in FS community ? Selfish means as to think of yourself, you don't care about the others around you.Although I am being sometimes selfish in real life, I admit, but do I being selfish here ? if I think for myself I won't share and does all repaint for your enjoyment and I take all credits to me from my group hard working members.Rude = I am sure you know the meaning of it.I can be rude, but not always, I will not be rude to a person, IF the person not rude to me."And having your JPHAS cronies rate people down because you don't like them is a low trick too"As a leader it does not mean I ask my member to back me up if a person bash my work and ask them to rate the person negative, bash their work and so on.I let all JPHAS member speak with their minds that I don't and never ask them to do this....they are free to back me up because they believe what I do is right and they're with me supporting me and lots people do support me and my members.I will fight my own battles if you are dare facing me, I don't invite my friend on one and one battle in real life or even in virtual life, doing that will certainly and automatically I will be considered "Chicken" or I am scared.Again I ask that you as a reader reading my topic carefully understand the topic is all about.The person rating me this should think twice now that he said "you rarely create your own original work and feeds off the glory of skilled artists such as FeelReal".Am I ? Thank You for reading and Jet Precision will again continue providing you our repaints.

jon aint no arrogant or hyprocrit.... i can say that in truth and honestly. It's a shame that some people try to ruin his reputation or try to do all these kind of things to him.... trying to push things to the limit.he's just like any of us - flightsimmers.to say that he only modifies feel real paint is just pure rubbish. Go and search up his name and you can find countless of quality work.I am not part of JPHAS - but MANY of you will know that he IS NOT an arrogant person. In the flightsim community, we CANNOT allow people 'bashing' other people's work or trying to discriminate them or discourage them. If you seriously don't like jon's work or other people's work for example, no one forces you to download their work - i for one enjoy's his work thoroughly.Do you think discouraging other people's work will make the flightsim community a better place? for god's sake no! We, as flightsimmers, should make the flightsim community a better place for us all to enjoy.Cheers,Dickson

Hey, Jon that is complete BS! Jon hasn't asked me to back him up, but I fell he is right, for the length of time I have known him, Jon has beeen a very well-mannered, thoughtful, talented young man and I respect him for that. As for "feeding of FeelReal work" man Jon asked FeelReal if he could convert their work because they were busy with newer work, he never took credit for the orginal work, he took credit for the conversion! I like FeelReal work, as does everyone, and Jon did a good thign in regards to FeelReals work! I think your comments are completely BS and totally different from Jon's real character! GoodDay!!!

Jon, I sent you an email.Francois________________________Francois A. "Navman" DumasAssociate Editor &Forums AdministratorAVSIM Online!email: fdumas@avsim.com________________________

Francois A. 'Navman' Dumas

Posted Image

EuropeRides

... and the man's Blog

To be honest comments like that addressed to you do not belong in the rating system, whatever happened to the saying "If you have nothing good to say then don't say anything".I don't know the people involved or the background to this - but it is out of order to use the rating system in this way.Just my 2 cents worth !!!

yeah.. that just makes a complete mockery of the rating system :(Cheers,Dickson

This gotta be said:FIRST of all, Jon is one of the nicest people that I have met on the internet. He is EXTREMLY talented!!! whoever said that "he rarely creates his own work" Must be blind!!!CHECK the AVSIM file library, He has created in Just under 5 months, 15, YES YOU READ IT CORRECT, 15 aircraft. These aircraft are fantasticly created by a VERY skilled artist. So when the person that says "He rarely creates his own work", Should never say anything like that unless they have researched it and CAN PROVE IT!!."Feeds of the glory of feel real"This is also BS, Jon has never tried to feed off the glory of Feel Real, His repaints are as good as feel real aircraft, if you check his aircraft nearly all of them are photo realistic, and are in some cases better than feel real.I AM NOT BASHING FEEL REAL HERE, THEY PAINT AIRCRAFT TO A STANDARD THAT I COULD NEVER MATCH THEY ARE AN AMAZING GROUP!!"having your JPHAS cronies rate people down because you don't like them", Where do you get this from???. I have never been told, OR EVER WILL be told to rate people down just because jon might ask me to. Also Jon has nevver asked me to do this and Never will ask me to do this. I also feel that the other members will agree, Jon would NEVER ask us to rate someone because he wanted us to. I can make the decision for myself. However, if a person comes into the AVSIM forums, INSULTS my friends, then I am going to get angry and upset, this is why some JPHAS members might down rate a member, because they have done something to warrent a negative rating.Jon Cirtanly does fight his own battles, he extremly tough and would whoop the ##### off whoever made these comments (That was a joke :D).Seriously, Jon is studying in a different country, away from home!! that takes guts and the fighting spirit.Whoever made these terrible comments about Jon should go back into the cesspit that you crawled from and go to sleep, U aint welcome near me anymore!!!

Jon, simply turn your ratings offf and you won't have to put up with this childish nonsense. If this type of sophmoric behavior continues, we'll shut off the ratings system entirely. As for the messages that have been posted following yours, the language is getting out of hand and they don't reflect much maturity. I am locking this thread down as a result.