Sign in to follow this  
Guest obit8

JS41 problem with viewing

Guest obit8
FSX_3.jpgI guys, i don't know how to explane in english, but when i select the JS41, i have some problem with some disturb on my display.Here is some images:FSX_1.jpgFSX_2.jpgCould you help me???

This is a very well known problem. One thing that sometimes worked for me, was to load the aircraft at a tiny, sparse airport, then once it is loaded, wiothout the glitches, you can move it to any larger airport with no issue. If that doesn't work you need to go to the configurations manager for the J41 and reduce your settings til the problem goes away. The following settings work fine for me:High Def displaysFull External ModelMedium VC

Noah Bryant

Hi,I am having the same problem. Sometimes resetting/reloading solves it but some other times i have to restart FSX. It seems that when i have the default cessna loaded with all systems shut and no petrol, paraffine or whatever our flying friends eat and drink, and then change to the J41 there is no strange blue laser pointed at your eyes : )Hopefully it will go away. Reinstalling does not solve anything i can tell you. But i am glad i got the engines running, no fires, so far so good :(.I do get a lot of CTD's halfway through flight even with the UAautmationcore.dll installed. I'll do some more searching on 'why like this'-stuff before i submit a siupport ticket.take care,dion

If you have many CTDs check your FSX.CFG for tweaks, for example: increasing LOD to much may cause CTDs etc.