Sign in to follow this  
Considero2

Problems and suggestions

Good day,Recently I bought the FS2Crew Heavy Hitters Pro Pack since I have many aircraft that are supported in the package. Thank you for the reduced price. I am trying to get familiar with the Airbus SE package first. My biggest problem is that many times during the use of FS2Crew the package stops playing the sound of the calls. Most of the time things go wrong when it is time for the push back and engine start. The sound of the ground personal is most of the times not there. I never had calls from the FO when I checked the flight controls. Even running through the checklist will give no sounds after the push back. When I run through them nevertheless the switches are set by the FO. Before every flight I go to the Center to type down the departure and arrival airport and runways. I always push the button for the Restore SoundGauge.dll. So I am sure the correct dll is loaded. I use a Asus Xonar soundcard. Is that the reason for my problems? What soundcard do you use to test the product?Another point is the sheets that are presented during the preparation of the aircraft. For me the typed dotted characters on the load sheet are impossible to read. My screen is set to 1920 x 1200. The flightplan I get presented is always the same and adds no real value. It is for an A320 while I am flying an A319 for instance. The fuel bill is always from CYVR (if I remember correctly). Wouldn't it be possible to read all sort of data from the FSX flightplan or the Start Center? Some sheets use these data others don't. It would add to the realism if they were more taylored to the actual flight you are making. Or am I doing something wrong?With kind regards,Arjen van GroosNetherlands

Good day,Recently I bought the FS2Crew Heavy Hitters Pro Pack since I have many aircraft that are supported in the package. Thank you for the reduced price. I am trying to get familiar with the Airbus SE package first. My biggest problem is that many times during the use of FS2Crew the package stops playing the sound of the calls. Most of the time things go wrong when it is time for the push back and engine start. The sound of the ground personal is most of the times not there. I never had calls from the FO when I checked the flight controls. Even running through the checklist will give no sounds after the push back. When I run through them nevertheless the switches are set by the FO. Before every flight I go to the Center to type down the departure and arrival airport and runways. I always push the button for the Restore SoundGauge.dll. So I am sure the correct dll is loaded. I use a Asus Xonar soundcard. Is that the reason for my problems? What soundcard do you use to test the product?Another point is the sheets that are presented during the preparation of the aircraft. For me the typed dotted characters on the load sheet are impossible to read. My screen is set to 1920 x 1200. The flightplan I get presented is always the same and adds no real value. It is for an A320 while I am flying an A319 for instance. The fuel bill is always from CYVR (if I remember correctly). Wouldn't it be possible to read all sort of data from the FSX flightplan or the Start Center? Some sheets use these data others don't. It would add to the realism if they were more taylored to the actual flight you are making. Or am I doing something wrong?With kind regards,Arjen van GroosNetherlands
Hi Arjen,Try updating your sound card drivers and ensure you're following the tutorial flight to the letter. I haven't personally heard of your soundcard, but I doubt it's the issue.Also, ensure you've installed the latest FS2Crew Airbus SE Update from the FS2Crew Downloads Page.As for CYVR, etc., you can set custom airport data via the Start Center Airbus SE Page.Be sure to download the latest Start Center via the FS2Crew Downloads page.Best,

Hi Bryan,Thanks for the support. I have tried several things, but I still had problems with the readback of calls (no sound). In the end I tried another soundcard. A Creative Titanium Fatality1 and all the sound problems were solved. So Asus still has some work on their drivers. But now I can finally enjoy FS2Crew.With kind regards,Arjen

Hi Bryan,Thanks for the support. I have tried several things, but I still had problems with the readback of calls (no sound). In the end I tried another soundcard. A Creative Titanium Fatality1 and all the sound problems were solved. So Asus still has some work on their drivers. But now I can finally enjoy FS2Crew.With kind regards,Arjen
Hi Arjen,Glad changing the sound card fixed it.Cheers,