Sign in to follow this  
hipshot

No FS2Crew Entries in Panel File

Hi,I'm trying to get FS2Crew J41 Voice Commander Edition with update to work but I can't even get to first base with this. I can't get the following to appear in the panel cfg file no matter how many times I click Save Configuration on the PMDG J41 Configuration Manager:Window05=FS2Crew Main Panel Window06=FS2Crew Configuration Panel Window08=FS Video Marshaller I've tried typing it into the file but it won't let me save it.I've tried the FSX Registry Integrity Test button and re-installed FS2Crew but that made no difference.It seems that nothing else I'm clicking in thePMDG J41 Config Manager saves either. Actually, I used to have that problem with saving changes in the PMDG 747-400X like trying to save KG indications for the fuel display. It just wouldn't save until months later when it saved for no apparent reason. Is there any way to get those lines in the panel cfg file so that I can use this?Is it that I have misunderstood everything I've read and am doing the wrong thing?Richard

Guess what. I solved it! Saw in a PMDG forum to run the Config Manager as administrator. Did that - it saved and now FS2Crew is working.Richard Wade

Guess what. I solved it! Saw in a PMDG forum to run the Config Manager as administrator. Did that - it saved and now FS2Crew is working.Richard Wade
Glad you got it sorted.You should also disable UAC (User account Control).Cheers,