Sign in to follow this  
jimgem

Issue with Pushback

Bryan;Recently purchased the Voice Command Edition for the LD 767 and have been having a great time with it. The only glitch that I have been experiencing is when I request push and start. Everything is fine up up to the point where I call "Cockpit to ground". The ground crew responds, but when I say " ready for pushback and engine start" I get nothing. If I push back manually, the FO will start engines when directed and the flight proceeds normally. Am I missing a trigger word or action? This glitch is occuring consistantly.Great product - keep up the good work.Jim

Bryan;Recently purchased the Voice Command Edition for the LD 767 and have been having a great time with it. The only glitch that I have been experiencing is when I request push and start. Everything is fine up up to the point where I call "Cockpit to ground". The ground crew responds, but when I say " ready for pushback and engine start" I get nothing. If I push back manually, the FO will start engines when directed and the flight proceeds normally. Am I missing a trigger word or action? This glitch is occuring consistantly.Great product - keep up the good work.Jim
Hi Jim,Not a glitch.What does the green bar say? Did you cross check the command against the manual to ensure you're saying the exact right thing?Also ensure that Pushback Req'd on the FS2Crew Config panel is set to 'Yes'.Best,

Bryan:Thanks for the advice. When calling for the pushback and engine start, I was omitting the word "the". In the future I'll be careful to use the exact phrases.Jim

Bryan:Thanks for the advice. When calling for the pushback and engine start, I was omitting the word "the". In the future I'll be careful to use the exact phrases.Jim
I am battling the phrase "zero-zero & ... units" in the before start checklist. Immediately when I say "zero zero" the FO responds with "seatbelts auto". And when I am during take off, everything has gone smoothly and I am actually not saying anything, then the FA ALWAYS all the sudden says "Yes captain?". I am really really starting to hate that annoying guy! :D After a while you learn when to say "check" instead of trying to repeat the same phrase in ten different ways...

Krister Lindén
EFMA, Finland
------------------