Sign in to follow this  
l_schuiling

Cant read DVD

hi,i ordered the DC3 dvd order 939 but as i entered it into my computer it says emty disk although i can see from the writeable side that something is written.in other words the disc cant be read in my computer. I tried in serveral other computers same resulti even reinstalled the whole computer as there might have been a software bug, but same result.the disc remaisn unreadable. I emailed MAAM to request another disc but they did not respond until now, so i figured to post a message here. in hope it might help.best regardsleonp.s. for those who blame securom ( is famous for this kind of problems, i have it wiped from my computer since the reinstall)

Hi Leon,Sorry about the bad disc. Another has been sent to you. If you would like a download key while you are waiting for the postman, give me a shout at maam-aim@maam.org and I'll fix you up.

Bill Rambow

MAAM-SIM

www.maam.org

Dear Bill,i sended you an email, a download link while waitong for the postman is highly appriciated since postoffices are on strike in NLi also emailed you with some ideas to raise money for MAAM.the email might be in your junk box since it is sended from hotmail l_schuiling@hotmail.comthnx in advanceleon

Dear Bill,i sended you an email, a download link while waitong for the postman is highly appriciated since postoffices are on strike in NLi also emailed you with some ideas to raise money for MAAM.the email might be in your junk box since it is sended from hotmail l_schuiling@hotmail.comthnx in advanceleon
Hi Leon,Sorry, can't find it anywhere. Try a private message here on the forum. I'll get your e-mail address off the CD order and send you the DL link.Merry Christmas

Bill Rambow

MAAM-SIM

www.maam.org