Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

lovetofly28

How can I fix this?

Dear PMDG,I was watching a few videos that recommended a program called EZdok, witch enables you to have a frere camera to better use airplanes in the VC. Since Chris Palmer used it, the one who makes the AOA videos, I figured it was worth a try. After using it with my MD-11 for FSX, I noticed a major problem. Once you enabled it on an airplane it made it so that whenever you turn the airplane left or right, the ailerons dont move, and niether do the sopilers, but the flaps do, and so do the elevators and rudder. I proved that EXdok was responsable because I tried it on my 744 as well as a few default airplanes, and they all had the same problem, even after I uninstalled it, It still would work, is there any wat to fix it? Its very annoying. And if somebody says to go to the EZdok forum to ask, Im just wondering if PMDG can give me a way to restore the airplane(s), 744 and MD-11...Thanks,Spencer Hayes(Lovetofly28)

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I use EZdok EZCA with the MD-11 and JS41 and I don't have that problem, so look elsewhere for the cause. EZCA does not interfere with the aircraft's external models or controls in any way.