Sign in to follow this  
t_a_h

What do pilots at cruise level flightphase?

Just had a couple of ultra long hauls last 3 days.I can say the following from the experience:- My sleep patterns are broken :(- The longest leg, VHHH-KLAX which lasted 14 hours and half due to a PACOT misinformation, was the only flight to ever actually drive me close to insanity at 22hrs in the evening after flying since 8 in the morning.- I usually went to sleep right after reaching cruise, using each small "wake up" to check the EICAS from the bed.. yeah..- Packs are too loud..:D

xxwAU.pngUzJYY.png

so, you'r telling us you already are flying the 74-8i for LH? TailNo. please!I checked LH and found that they A do not operate any 74-4 or 74-8 Cargo a/c and B I know that Boeing still has not sold any 748i to any airline.

You really need to read more carefully... :(

check the EICAS from the bed.. yeah..

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Twas a bunch of fictive flights to have a new year fun, plus LH will get em dash eight's this year.You read right btw, from the bed. xD

xxwAU.pngUzJYY.png

I did read it and thought about it. I knew you'r kidding. Well, my question was for real pilots and not pure PC-Pilots...

What's that old saying ?Flying is looooong hours of boredom, with brief incidents of sheer terror... :(
So is sailing, only more so... :(

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator