Sign in to follow this  
tunnelcat

747 nose gear animation question?

This may be a little nit-picky, but with my old FS9 747-400 Queen of the Skies, the nose gear would turn with the rudder pedal inputs when taxiing. Not so with my FSX 747-400X Queen. It stays straight no matter which way I turn. I know that nose gear tiller steering is not modeled in this aircraft, but shouldn't the front gear at least turn when steering the aircraft on the runway with my pedals like it used to in the older aircraft? I'm I missing something?Kim

Make sure auto rudder isn't checked.Ryan Cornett
Oh gaads! I forgot all about that! I'd set it to 'auto rudder' when I was trying out a stick with no rudder pedals the other day and I must have forgot to set it back. I've got to remember to turn off auto mixture too! Doh! :(