Sign in to follow this  
Kilohotel

Livery

Hello,I am trying to install the Air Canada Livery for PMDG 747-400 FS9 i know its and auto installer and i click next etc and the directory is my Flight simulator folder and when i start Fs9 there is no livery on any types of the 747Please helpKeith

Hello, Yes its the Fs2004 Version of the livery and its an auto install program i even made sure the directory is to my FS9 folder

I don't have FS9 myself, but in FSX there's a box you can tick so it shows all liveries. Like I said, not sure if FS9 has this option but maybe you've disabled it? Very easy answer on your question, and I highly doubt if that's the problem but I just wanted to share it with you haha :)

No there isnt that feature in Fs9 But i still need help!!! its annoying installing all the liveries and none showing even their showing up in the Aircraft.cfg file someone help

It probably is due to having FS9 installed in the default Programs folder(s). A simple write issue due to the nanny. The installers first check to make sure you have FS installed. There are ways to trick it by simply creating directories in other places but, the problem you have is most likely Windows writes. Right click the installer and chose "Run as administrator". That should allow it to write to your aircraft.cfg which is most likely what is the problem to begin with. If so, next install you do (or anyone) don't install anything in the standard programs folder(s) and save yourself future headaches ;)

i9 10920x @ 4.8 ~ MSI Creator x299 ~ 256 Gb 3600 G.Skill Trident Z Royal ~ EVGA RTX 3090ti ~ Sim drive = M.2  2-TB ~ OS drive = M.2 is 512-gb ~ 5 other Samsung Pro/Evo mix SSD's ~ EVGA 1600w ~ Win 10 Pro

Dan Prunier