Sign in to follow this  
koko01

Why the library doesn't Load?

Im new here and i want to enjoy this website but the library doesn't load...any hints???..

Im new here and i want to enjoy this website but the library doesn't load...any hints???..
What exactly do you mean when you say "the library doesn't load" ????It would be helpful to know what Browser you are using.

Where says categories i input what i need and hit search...and says this:Searching for: '' in Flight Simulator X - AI Aircraft and below. Index.png No more items in categorytks for replying...im using Mozilla....

Where says categories i input what i need and hit search...and says this:Searching for: '' in Flight Simulator X - AI Aircraft and below. Index.png No more items in categorytks for replying...
Please give us a specific example of what you are entering in the search box - and what area you are limiting the search.

for example i highlight the option fx panels and hit search..........but nothing show....i get the message that i p[osted above...well i think i know why.....you have to enter 1 and 2 specify categories????...im newbie granpa jeje....

for example i highlight the option fx panels and hit search..........but nothing show....i get the message that i p[osted above...well i think i know why.....you have to enter 1 and 2 specify categories????...im newbie granpa jeje....
I believe you are misunderstanding how the Search function works.In the Search for: box you would enter the author's name, or the name of a file (if you know it) or other criteria such as 737 (if you were looking for a 737 item). Then in the Category box you would use the drop down menu to select which category you want to search in - example FSX panels.You can also search the entire category by using the option (in RED) at the very bottom of the Library screen.The Avsim library is, in my opinion, the easiest of all DL sites to search and find what you are seeking.Hope that helps.

I believe you are misunderstanding how the Search function works.In the Search for: box you would enter the author's name, or the name of a file (if you know it) or other criteria such as 737 (if you were looking for a 737 item). Then in the Category box you would use the drop down menu to select which category you want to search in - example FSX panels.You can also search the entire category by using the option (in RED) at the very bottom of the Library screen.The Avsim library is, in my opinion, the easiest of all DL sites to search and find what you are seeking.Hope that helps.
Hello David, this is a slightly different problem but perhaps you can help me too.......since the last few days when I click on the DOWNLOAD dial I get a corrupted screen and the download doesn't start. This only happens from the AVSIM site. Any ideas why this might be happening?