Sign in to follow this  
ErnieAlston

Jet Line 2 with Lear Panel

Hi all,Does anybody know of a way to replace the default Lear 45 avionics with the JetLine 2 avionics by Reality XP? I know absolutely nothing about editing panel cfg files, so I need an easy way to accomplish this.Thanks a lot,MarcMarc Gibson

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I believe that is one of their preconfigured panels. Have you tried their gauge installer?Also got to their web site www.reality-xp.com, Community, and there are some panel.cfg's to download.Alternately, if you want to integrate theirs and other gauges into several aircraft, investigate the payware FS Panel Studio (was about $25 US when I got it a year ago) -- see www.fspanelstudio.com for features. It is sold and supported by Flight 1. It is the one of the best utility add-ons I have obtained (I have no relationship with the authors, publisher, or dealers other than being a very satisfied user).

It's Jetline 4 that is preconfigured. Jetline 2 in a Lear would be extremely unrealistic as the displays, which are of the kind that would be found in a King Air and similar planes, are physically smaller than the ones you find in a learjet. Also, there is no engine readouts in the Jetline 2 suite.- Oyvind

OK Thanks, I'm probably going to buy that Jet Line 4 too then!Thanks guys,MarcMarc Gibson

I think you won't regret buying JetLine 4. JL2 is nice to have, but the Learjet with JL4 is absolutely fantastic! Henri Flageul did a great job with this panel.Just my 2c (EUR),VOlker :]

Cool! I bought the Jet Line 4 and it looks great so far.Thanks guys,MarcMarc Gibson

Yeah I have been using the JetLine 4 in the default Lear as well.It took a little effort to get them exactly where I wanted, but it was well worth it.Regards.Ernie.