Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rjsagel

TRACKIR for Older Hardware Update

Hello,There is a new "BETA" for TrackIR hardware. I own an older TRACKIR 3 and the new version 5 BETA makes it usable!I can use my TRACKCLIP PRO and 6 degrees of freedom. I have tried it with FS9 and the new software is really smooth.Cheers,Ron Sagel

Sorry, I'm a little confused, I have a TrackIR 1. I bought it the week it was introduced. Although I got involved with FS9 much later (obviuosly). It has always worked perfectly in FS9. I was under the impression that TrackIR always has. Naturalpoint has often used FS9 and later FSX to demonstrate the capabilities of 6DoF. Have I missed something along the way?Cheers..................Todd

HelloThe new software version did not work with my TrackIr 3 (Software version 5.0). They put out a beta version of the software that now works withmy version 3 hardware. This software is much smoother on my system and is a huge step forward for my flight sims. It only has a "default" profilethat seems to need no tweeks for the smoothest operation to-date on my system.Cheers,Ron Sagel