Sign in to follow this  
michal

sunset to early!!! (tropic area)

If you have previous versions of FS you will most likely have seen the same effect.I have had FS since FS98 and MS have never got all the World's time zones correct not sunrise/sunset times. Here in the UK during Autumn and Winter it seems to go dark about 2 hour early.Guess you will just have to live with it, or set your time a bit earlier.

There is a time zone fix for FS2002 but it does not yet work in FS9 and from memory it did not fix the sunrise/sunset time, just corrected the UTC off-set for different Countries.

I can see you got a lot of clouds there that make things extra dark. With weather like this you can have darkeness during a day. When testing sunrise/sunsets make sure you have clear weather.I found FS9 to be fairly accurate about sunrise/sunsets but you have to set the time zone precisely, current time, etc. Also watch the actual sun disk when it rises/disappears behind horizon.Michael J.http://www.reality-xp.com/community/nr/rsc/rxp-higher.jpg