Sign in to follow this  
1FLIGHTSIMFANATIC

FS crew crashes Flightsim

It was working for a while now it crashes flightsim and will not work, and I don't know why. I have windows 7 64 bit.
If it was working for a while, and then it stopped working, something must have have happened in between.What did you install or change in the meantime?Also, the iFly version is turning out to be pretty popular, more than I expected actually for an FS9 product... no one else has reported that, so I'd check your system out as well.Cheers,

In Beta I ran FS2Crew for 5-6 hours straight running through flights without any issues. What programs do you have running alongside FS?I was running ASE, RC4, and Topcatsim. Let me know and maybe I can help you out.Glad it going well Bryan it is a great program! I use it for all my flights in the IFLY now.Sean Green

Sean Green

I have it working now, but the sound does not work on the program, any ideas?
You got it working now? What did you differently, if anything?As for sound, assuming your audio has no problems on your computer, as a test make sure that HS is 'unselected' on the FS2Crew Main Panel.All sound should then come out of your speakers.Failing that, checking your audio drivers/setup.Best,

I got it all working now just reinstalled it per instructions and restarted the computer and I love this program. I noticed they don't let the copilot do the takeoff like in the MD-11 maybe that is a good thing.

I got it all working now just reinstalled it per instructions and restarted the computer and I love this program. I noticed they don't let the copilot do the takeoff like in the MD-11 maybe that is a good thing.
Glad you got it all sorted!Cheers,