Sign in to follow this  
N1G

FSX main Screen

Hi,I am missing a menu option on the fsx main screen where home, freeflight, missions, pilot records ..... is listed on the left side. I am missing the menu item that displays between missions and pilot records. Can someone tell me what that menu item is. It is flat not being displayed.ThanksBob

Hi,I am missing a menu option on the fsx main screen where home, freeflight, missions, pilot records ..... is listed on the left side. I am missing the menu item that displays between missions and pilot records. Can someone tell me what that menu item is. It is flat not being displayed.ThanksBob
I have FS with Sp1 and Sp2 (No Acceleration) installed and this is what my "menu" looks like: It appears you may be missing the Multiplayer option.

I had to reinstall FSX and Acceleration a couple of weeks ago. I had problems re-registering Acceleration, so multiplayer menu was not displayed. After some web searching, I got Acceleration registered and the multiplayer menu returned.Ken

HiNever installed Acceleration, I have sp2. Loaded it up and multiplayer was gone. How strange is that!!!! Don't use it anyway but something is missing somewhere. I did do a couple of uninstalls, I wonder if something was removed accidently.BobHi Opa,Yep, multiplayer is gone. Not sure as I did some uninstalls but that was it, so something must have gone sour.Bob

I have FS with Sp1 and Sp2 (No Acceleration) installed and this is what my "menu" looks like: It appears you may be missing the Multiplayer option.

The "Multiplayer" option is not displayed when FSX has not been registered. This is how one can tell. You may have registered it and something happened to undo it. If you cannot re-register it - call MS Support, and they will walk you through the process. It's been a couple of years since it happened to me, and I now don't remember how to do it. :(

i7 4790K@4.8GHz | 32GB RAM | EVGA RTX 3080Ti | Maximus Hero VII | 512GB 860 Pro | 512GB 850 Pro | 256GB 840 Pro | 2TB 860 QVO | 1TB 870 EVO | Seagate 3TB Cloud | EVGA 1000 GQ | Win10 Pro | EK Custom water cooling.