Sign in to follow this  
adamg60804

Need ur help for optimal FSX graphics!

Hello all,I am experiencing low frame rate with FSX Acceleration and hope to get some suggestions to get the high frame rate at the highest FSX Display settings possible. Only have one mod installed: Ultimate Traffic 2.Scenario 1:With FSX display settings at approximately 50% (see screenshots), getting average frame rate is 7-16fps. All the bars set to the middle or low in the Scenery tab and unchecked Land Detail textures. RAM is at 71%. Core 1 is 97%-100%, 2 3 and 4 jumps from 0-90%. The closer I get to Midway or O’Hare airports, jumps to 91% for about 1 minute. Then cores 2, 3, 4 average 40%.Scenario 2:With FSX display setting at approximately 25% capacity, frame rates increase to 20-29fps.-Therese’s got to be something wrong here.I thought I had enough in my system to have phenomenal graphics like people in the YouTube videos have for FSX. Sorry for being new to this but I want to learn, and hoping to get help from you all. Thanks in advance!I have attached screen shots of my settings of FSX at approximately 50% so you can see it for yourself. Thanks.Windows 7 Home Premium, 64 bitLG Flatron E2350V 23" DisplayAMD Phenom II X4 945 3.0GHZ True Quad Core, 8Mb total CacheMobo: MSI 890GXM –G65XFX Radeon HD 55702X2Gb Corsair XMS3 DDR3 1,600Mhz Hard Drive: Seagate Barracuda 7,200 RPM, 16Mb CacheCoolmax V600 600WCase: Antec 9001-top mounted 200mm Exhaust fan, 1-rear mounted 120mm exhaust, 3-120mm intake.

Hello all,I am experiencing low frame rate with FSX Acceleration and hope to get some suggestions to get the high frame rate at the highest FSX Display settings possible. Only have one mod installed: Ultimate Traffic 2.Scenario 1:With FSX display settings at approximately 50% (see screenshots), getting average frame rate is 7-16fps. All the bars set to the middle or low in the Scenery tab and unchecked Land Detail textures. RAM is at 71%. Core 1 is 97%-100%, 2 3 and 4 jumps from 0-90%. The closer I get to Midway or O’Hare airports, jumps to 91% for about 1 minute. Then cores 2, 3, 4 average 40%.Scenario 2:With FSX display setting at approximately 25% capacity, frame rates increase to 20-29fps.-Therese’s got to be something wrong here.I thought I had enough in my system to have phenomenal graphics like people in the YouTube videos have for FSX. Sorry for being new to this but I want to learn, and hoping to get help from you all. Thanks in advance!I have attached screen shots of my settings of FSX at approximately 50% so you can see it for yourself. Thanks.Windows 7 Home Premium, 64 bitLG Flatron E2350V 23" DisplayAMD Phenom II X4 945 3.0GHZ True Quad Core, 8Mb total CacheMobo: MSI 890GXM –G65XFX Radeon HD 55702X2Gb Corsair XMS3 DDR3 1,600Mhz Hard Drive: Seagate Barracuda 7,200 RPM, 16Mb CacheCoolmax V600 600WCase: Antec 9001-top mounted 200mm Exhaust fan, 1-rear mounted 120mm exhaust, 3-120mm intake.
The traffic really eats your frames. Besides that, have you tried bojotes auto tuning tool?http://www.venetubo.com/fsx.htmlIt helps give you extra fps.

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpgsig_TheBusIveBeenWaitingFor.jpg

Alfredo Terrero

turn off road and boat traffic, reduce airline traffic and GA traffic to 50% in FSX and UT2, airport traffic to lowest on setting.

Airport vehicles are also frame killers, especially in airports like KORD, no CPU can handle that amount of traffic and situation gets even worse with an AMD @ stock clocks.

Your graphics card is also severely under-powered and being a Radeon is sub-optimal for FSX. You should switch to a decent Nvidia card (GTX 460 or better).

Awesome. Thanks so much for taking time to respond peeps. I will tweak and maybe even over clock CPU. Let u know what happens. And will definitely try the ******* 'Bojote' Altuve auto tuning tool.Thanks :smile: