Sign in to follow this  
CappinSuruje

Feelthere Map Network Edition

I know this probably not the best forum to ask but its my last resort at the moment . Is there any one else experiencing connection issues with feelthere map networked edition with PMDG aircraft? Ive tried everything in the manual and their forums but still getting "Not Connected" message along with trouble connecting the telnet client to the host. Any ideas anyone?

Yea, my copy was pretty flakey running on Win7x64 client-PC. My experience was I could see the data, but not the maps. I finally figured it out myself, no thanks to their limited support, that I had to run the client application in "Compatibility" mode set to SP3. It didn't matter if I ran the display on the client-PC or directly on the FSX rig, I had to set it to SP3 mode. If you're running Vista or 7, maybe it might help your situation too. That's all I'll say about on this forum. Good luck... :(

Regards,
Al Jordan | KCAE