Sign in to follow this  
Jeroen Doorman

OSLO X & PMDG!

Another excellent video!Do you use REX2, and if so, could you please share your cloud and sky color settings? They look fantastic and I've had some trouble finding something similar. Thanks!

Alexander Alonso

Duuuuuude,.......Seriously cool! Would u mind telling me how u manage to pan around a flying aircraft like that. I have Track IR and EZDok but havent figured out how to do that or "fly" past towers like u do. I am trying to learn how to make better videos.Alex C

I already did it with EZDok, you can pan around, using world cameras, configuring different speeds etc. I am doing it with a gamepad, it takes some time to get used to. But... the amount of work I imagine going into this... nah. :) Seriously, this is one badass video!

Another brilliant video. Nice Job

| Windows 11 | ASUS ROG MAXIMUS Z790 HERO | i9-13900K | RTX 4090 | 64GB CORSAIR VENGEANCE DDR5 | 2TB Samsung 990 PRO M.2 | 2x 2TB Samsung 990 PRO M.2 | CORSAIR AX1600i ATX Titanium | LG C2 42 Inch 4K OLED | 

26aLetj.png

Another excellent video!Do you use REX2, and if so, could you please share your cloud and sky color settings? They look fantastic and I've had some trouble finding something similar. Thanks!
thanks a lot mate :) yes i use it and the overdrive package and i think it was one of those textures but since i allready changed them to another i can't tell you anymore which it were :(
Another brilliant video. Nice Job
Thanks a lot, really appreciate that :)
I already did it with EZDok, you can pan around, using world cameras, configuring different speeds etc. I am doing it with a gamepad, it takes some time to get used to. But... the amount of work I imagine going into this... nah. :) Seriously, this is one badass video!
wow man, a game pad, never did that, should be a challenge :) thank you very much man, glad you enjoyed it :)
Duuuuuude,.......Seriously cool! Would u mind telling me how u manage to pan around a flying aircraft like that. I have Track IR and EZDok but havent figured out how to do that or "fly" past towers like u do. I am trying to learn how to make better videos.Alex C
thanks man! :) i use my panning button on the controller and use my patience in making some shots more then once to get it right lol ... it's kinda a diffucult tool to start out with but, practice makes you get better :)

wow man, a game pad, never did that, should be a challenge :) thank you very much man, glad you enjoyed it :)
No seriously, you can really do some mean moves with a gamepad. I can press many buttons simultaneously and it will move correspondently and at the same time. Totally cool for some around and move in moves.But... as I said, as cool as it is to play with it, so it takes away time from a possible flight - for which I already find little time - and why does one have a sim, but to simulate a flight :(