Hi Guys:I have a problem when I get into fsx the microphone volume slides to zero everytime I have to get back out and put the volume back up on the microphone setting in task bar any ideas how to fix this next the FO will not work after calling for take off have tried numerous times all other commands appear to work before take off, have tried everything I can think of, thank you.Regards, Rich

Rich Sennett

Just saw this - ensure First Officer Takeoffs -F/O TO- are selected to NO on the Config Screen, that fixed it - I left it on yes you would think it should be yes for him to take control, still have microphone issue, thnaks guys.Regards, Rich

Rich Sennett

Just saw this - ensure First Officer Takeoffs -F/O TO- are selected to NO on the Config Screen, that fixed it - I left it on yes you would think it should be yes for him to take control, still have microphone issue, thnaks guys.Regards, Rich
Hi Rich,Microphone volume issue:It's an XP issue only. It does not happen in Win 7.I'm not sure why XP does that.Best,

Thanks Bryan working on fixing it its only when I click on trim gauge, updated inf motherboard and sound drivers still no luck, thank you.Regards, Rich

Rich Sennett

Thanks Bryan working on fixing it its only when I click on trim gauge, updated inf motherboard and sound drivers still no luck, thank you.Regards, Rich
Hi Rich,There's no connection between FS2Crew and the 'trim' gauge.You sure you meant the 'trim' gauge?Cheers,

Sorry Bryan I meant flaps gauge when I click flaps gauge to startup fs2crew interface it shuts the volume on microphone to zero, so I tried your assignment keys in your main interface in windows to start it up in flightsim to see if that may help but key assignment does not work, thanks. Cool product guys. by the way I would assume this does not work without internet connection, I lost my connection and fs2crew did not work ?Regards, Rich

Rich Sennett

Sorry Bryan I meant flaps gauge when I click flaps gauge to startup fs2crew interface it shuts the volume on microphone to zero, so I tried your assignment keys in your main interface in windows to start it up in flightsim to see if that may help but key assignment does not work, thanks. Cool product guys. by the way I would assume this does not work without internet connection, I lost my connection and fs2crew did not work ?Regards, Rich
Rich,That's a XP issue. After opening the FS2Crew Main Panel, reset the mic input volume. And the product works without an internet connection.My advice: Upgrade to Win 7. It's much better than XP.Cheers,