Sign in to follow this  
andreasft

Feelthere Airbus 321 - Vietnam Airlines

According to Wikipedia Vietnam Airlines operates 21 A321's and have ordered 28.But, I cannot find a A321 texture for the Feelthere/Wilco A321.Could someone point me in the right direction please?

Last month I flew from Da Nang to Ha Noi in one in the non-virtual world. Nice livery, nice airline.

Gavin Barbara

Over 10 years here and AVSIM is still my favourite FS site :-)

Last month I flew from Da Nang to Ha Noi in one in the non-virtual world. Nice livery, nice airline.
I wish I've met you in Hanoi. It's very rare to meet anybody in FS community hereBig%20Grin.gif

Hoang Le

i5 13500 - eVGA RTX 3070 Ti - 32GB RAM

P3D v5

I wish I've met you in Hanoi. It's very rare to meet anybody in FS community hereBig%20Grin.gif
Wow, you're from Ha Noi? Had a great time there, saw a turtle in Hoan Kiem lake so felt pretty lucky there. Enjoyed the great food and friendly people. Is there much of a Viet Nam FS scene?

Gavin Barbara

Wow, you're from Ha Noi? Had a great time there, saw a turtle in Hoan Kiem lake so felt pretty lucky there. Enjoyed the great food and friendly people. Is there much of a Viet Nam FS scene?
Yes I'm from Hanoi,actually about a month ago we(Hanoi FS community) just had a small meeting ,about 5 people only :wink:You're sure a lucky guy. I've stayed here for almost 20 years and never had a chance to see the famous turtle :(/Sry for off topic

Hoang Le

i5 13500 - eVGA RTX 3070 Ti - 32GB RAM

P3D v5

oh, you've got a very interesting flightVietnam is very beautiful.Hope you return to Vietnam many times more

oh, you've got a very interesting flightVietnam is very beautiful.Hope you return to Vietnam many times more
Thank you, I hope we can return to Vietnam too :-)

Gavin Barbara