Sign in to follow this  
wanabflyer

X52 (not pro) Profiles

Hi. Well i have purchased and installed FS2CREW for my PMDG747X and am anticipating a few hours setting up my Saitek x52 (not pro) to incorporate Key Assignments to suit fs2crew. Is there anyone that would be willing to share a SST profile or has any good tips on setting this stick up for use with fs2crew using the SST Profile editor? I had it set up for the PMDG747X before fs2crew and after some hikups, had it working just great and would like to get to that state with fs2crew but without too many of the hikups. Any help or advice much appreciated.

Rick Hobbs

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Ok. Then i have a question for Brian (byork) This may sound a bit dumb but for assigning joistick buttons to the 'Red' & 'Green' buttons in the Start Centre, the drop down menu gives me a choice of button numbers but actually the buttons in the X52 profile editor are not identified by numbers. What am i missing here?

Rick Hobbs

Honestly don't think you're going to find many SST users here, must people who have invested in FS2crew are using the registered version of FSUIPC. I honestly couldn't use anything else for FS.

Thanks for your reply, yes i have been reminded of this before but looking at the literature and manuals it just seems a little intimidating meaning it appears complicated. However it still does not clear up the button number confusion i have.

Rick Hobbs

Well after several hours and test flights as far as cruise, i seem to have everything working as it should except takeoff where it seems i have the old TOGA syndrome. On researching all the posts on this forum it suggest's that i replace the FS2CREW start up panel state with a duplicate of my own. Is this the way to do it or has a fix been found since those previous posts? By the way, i did manage to get it working (in vc) by selecting 5% reduced in the FMC.

Rick Hobbs

Ok. Then i have a question for Brian (byork) This may sound a bit dumb but for assigning joistick buttons to the 'Red' & 'Green' buttons in the Start Centre, the drop down menu gives me a choice of button numbers but actually the buttons in the X52 profile editor are not identified by numbers. What am i missing here?
Look at the X52 Control Panel, click on each button and it lights up in the panel.Mike