Sign in to follow this  
Putt4eagle

Reinstallation

Hello all, Trying to reinstall 74, MD and J and can't get past the installer validation. Couple of questions. Is the "Order ID" asked for by the installer the "Transaction ID" on my order history page at the website? (If so, why does it ask order instread of transaction?)Is the password my same password for the site? If I change it? does it matter?ThanksPat Dunne

Your order ID is your order #. Also your password and email are the same as yours on the website. I changed my password and email a long time on my account and it still works.

Your order ID is your order #. Also your password and email are the same as yours on the website. I changed my password and email a long time on my account and it still works.
Thanks. I guess I just over thought it. Now all I need is the J41 installer. Can't find that one in the files. The link expired. How do I get that back?

Thanks. I guess I just over thought it. Now all I need is the J41 installer. Can't find that one in the files. The link expired. How do I get that back?
You have to buy extended download(5 bucks I think). Kind of sucks but PMDG has server costs so I am guessing this is one way to help pay those. Thats why you need to make sure you back up your stuff on other drives.

You have to buy extended download(5 bucks I think). Kind of sucks but PMDG has server costs so I am guessing this is one way to help pay those. Thats why you need to make sure you back up your stuff on other drives.
Yep. Best thing to do is buy a cheap little portable HD & store all your setup files on it. Another saver is putting the registration info into text files to keep with the setup files.

Yep. Best thing to do is buy a cheap little portable HD & store all your setup files on it. Another saver is putting the registration info into text files to keep with the setup files.
Agree. Sometimes its annoying to login to find order info. I do that with all my addons information on one file

Thanks guys. Not a problem. I have all the installers for everything else these guys make. Just couldn't find the 4100. I got them both at the same time so I must not have backed it up with the MD when I DLd it. $5, no worries. Now we just need that NGX to round out the library and we should be all good. Do you guys know when... never mind, I won't ask. I already know the answer. LOL. Thanks for the help peeps!