Sign in to follow this  
JJJackson

Different versions of FS2Crew

HiI know this may sound stupid, but I'm a little bit confused over the different versions of FS2Crew.I bought FS2Crew a long time ago and I also bought FS2Crew2010 last year. I know that they are two different products, or......?I the last issue of PC Pilot I read about FS2Crew Voice Commander!!!! Is this yet a third product? Can I have FS2Crew and FS2Crew2010 installed at the same time? IF FS2Crew Voice Commander is a new product, where can I find information about it? Can't find that specific product on the producers home page.Jack J JacksonaSwede in Spain.

HiI know this may sound stupid, but I'm a little bit confused over the different versions of FS2Crew.I bought FS2Crew a long time ago and I also bought FS2Crew2010 last year. I know that they are two different products, or......?I the last issue of PC Pilot I read about FS2Crew Voice Commander!!!! Is this yet a third product? Can I have FS2Crew and FS2Crew2010 installed at the same time? IF FS2Crew Voice Commander is a new product, where can I find information about it? Can't find that specific product on the producers home page.Jack J JacksonaSwede in Spain.
Hi Jack,FS2Crew is always evolving and changing. Each version version is different, and the older versions are much different from the newer versions.I'm always trying to make them simpler and easier to use.The newish 'Voice Commander' versions use 'Voice Control' to interface with the simulation.Voice Commander is not a single product, but rather a product line that encompasses various products that use Voice Control.On the FS2Crew product page, just look for the products that have 'Voice Commander' in the product title (if you want Voice Control).Cheers,