Sign in to follow this  
Da Flyguy

Avalon airshow 2011

Hi folks,Just wanted to share the fantastic day I had at our Avalon Airshow. (Melbourne, AUS)Thanks to contacts we were able to join the Gulfstream Chalet.We were treated as VIP's all day long and it was a real treat.The high light however was our private tour of the 3 Gulfstream Jets parked at the show.Slipped into the flight deck of this amazing aircraft. (Not easy when your over 6 ft long)and enjoyed checking out the very advanced systems.Wish we had one of those beauties for FSX.Cheers, Rick

I had a great day there as well. Your lucky to go in the Gulfstream, I spent ages walking round them and salivating. I did go into the flightdeck of the C-17 though, and that was awsome.

Also had a great day myself. Made sure i visited the ORBX stand and met J.V.

That orbx stand made me realize how bad fsx looks on my computer. They had it looking so great!

Guest 747dash8
That orbx stand made me realize how bad fsx looks on my computer. They had it looking so great!
Yes but it was still a bit jerky. My dream is to be able to produce a PC that will run their products as well as becoming a pilot for Virgin Blue or QANTAS

Does ORBX Australia have an FPS inpact with FSX ?
The regions have a slight improvement in frames, or slight decrese, depending on where you are, ( city's and densely forested areas can hit it slightly) but the airports hit frames very hard.