Sign in to follow this  
skyways

FS9 to FSX shared cockpit

Hi All,I am trying to take part in the VATSIM transatlantic event with a friend who has FSX; I have FS9. We both have respective versions of the Level-D 767 which we are planning to use. I've tried downloading a combo for FSInn and FSCopilot but the file was corrupt in two different locations. I've connected to VATSIM before via Squawkbox.Is it possible to do this flight together (friend as PF, myself doing radios and FO duties)? Not sure what software is/isnt required.Thanks!Thomas

Not for FSX to FS9, however I believe the Gates.to software will allow you to fly two FS9 versions in shared cockpit. As for VATSIM, our group flies the Maddog MD-82 2010 Professional on VATSIM all the time. There are instructions for this on the VATSIM website.Dave

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.