Sign in to follow this  
BobP

Iraq's being set up....Saudi is the real target

George,This will be my only reply to you as I will not exchange posts with someone I do not respect.Concerning your age; I owe you nothing and you will demand nothing from me. Your insensitive, selfish and arrogant posts wreak of a youthful "in your face" approach. Sooner or later you are going to be banned from AVSIM. I hope it is soon.READ THIS"Posted by gcmillikan on 5/10/01A forum is a public meeting place for open discussion. 'Open' does not connote disrespectful and disparaging comments about persons nor does it mean vulgarities and other uncouth expressions of personal perspective, nor the license to say what one pleases. 'Discussion' happens here, i.e. consideration of questions in an informal debate (which has even more rules). In the context of a forum, rules are established for the common good so selfishness, uncivility, and unaccountable opinion don't choke meaningful exchange and informative processes. Take heed my friend and gain wisdom from this encounter and you will learn from those who nobly contribute to the common good in this forum.Grant "BobP