Sign in to follow this  
LTCSZ

Joystick Axis Settings

I have been trying to find a really good set of settings for my joystick, but always seem to be missing something one way or the other...Would a few of you be willing to share your optimum joystick settings (how they are on the slides for each axis and dead spots)?...I know every setup is different, but I need some good starting points...Thanks a lot...Steve

Steve

7 Miles NW of KGCK

What joystick do you have?
Thrustmaster T-160

Steve

7 Miles NW of KGCK

A good starting point would be to install FSUIPC and calibrate all axis there, and make individual differences in settings for different types of aircraft. SimSamurai has made a tutorial that's good.Bjorn

SteveCheck for any duplicate axes FSX has a 'nasty' habit iof assigning them without you knowing it (mouse and keyboard too).USB Port make sure it has no power savings switched on.Initially set ALL axes sensitivity full right and null zone full left then eventually change if you have to. FSX works better that way.BTW FSUIPC does nothing more tha FSX does in the operation of axes it just has more functionality and a clibration fine tuning capability,RegardsPeterH :(

SteveCheck for any duplicate axes FSX has a 'nasty' habit iof assigning them without you knowing it (mouse and keyboard too)....BTW FSUIPC does nothing more tha FSX does in the operation of axes it just has more functionality and a clibration fine tuning capability,RegardsPeterH :(
Exactly the reasons to get FSUIPC. Reliability and a LOT of functionality. :( B